Access Control Software Suite
SYGMA II is the acronym for ‘SYstem for the General Management of
Access’: This software suite is intended for the centralisation of access control with retractable bollards.
SYGMA enables the general management of all remote access constituent parts: (bollards, automation, badges/cards, video, intercoms...) Networked operation using functionalities of today’s communication media:
The SYGMA application can be installed on one or several networked workstations. It is organised around several modules:
· The NEXUS communication kernel (core).
· The Centralised Technical Management (referred to as ‘GTC’) module based on a synoptic of controlled areas.
· The software for access control with contactless card, CASCAM
· Several management tools such as look-up of archives and statistics.
· And finally, basic administration and maintenance tools.